Submission of abstracts
Conference participants are invited to submit abstracts for paper/poster/video presentations. Abstracts not exceeding 250 words that address the conference theme and sub-themes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 30thof December 2018for consideration and review.
Guidelines for the Submission of Abstracts
Please follow the guidelines for the submission of abstracts for the conference.
Title bolded, 12-point Times New Roman, centred
Contact author’s name: Surname with initials, 10-point Times New Roman, centred
Contact author’s affiliation and full mailing address in 10-point Times New Roman, centred, italicized
Contact Author’s e-mail address: 10 point Times New Roman, centred, italicized
Include co-authors’ surnames with initials
The abstract (in English) must:
- Be in a single paragraph of not more than 250 words without indentation
- Single-spaced 12-point Times New Roman in Microsoft Word format
- Include the problem statement/rationale
- Include the method(s) employed
- Include major results and significance/conclusion/recommendations
- Include keywords (maximum 5)
Contact author’s brief professional biography: This biography should be no more than 100 words and should describe the contact author’s professional credentials, background, experience and research interests/initiatives.
Include other authors’ professional biography following the format of the contact author